teman blogger

May 6, 2010

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER

Two inseparable friends, Sam and Jason, met with an accident on their way to Boston City..The following morning,Jason woke up blind and Sam was still unconscious. Dr. Berkeley was standing at his beside looking at his health chart and medications with a thoughtful expression on his face. When he saw Sam awake, he beamed at him and asked, "How are u feeling today Sam?" Sam tried 2 put up a brave face and smiled back saying, "absolutely wonderful doktor. I'm very grateful 4 all that u have done 4 me." Dr. Berkeley was moved at Sam's deed. All that he could say was, " u r very brave man Sam n God will give it up 2 u in 1 way or another". While he was moving on to the next patient, Sam called back at him almost pleading, "promise me u won't tell Jason anything".
U know I won't do that. Trust me." and walked away.
"Thank u" whispered Sam. He smiled and looked up in prayer " I hope I live up 2 ur ideas..please give me the strength 2 be able 2 go trough this...Ameen"

Month later when Jason had recuperated considerably, he stopped hanging around with Sam. He felt discouraged and embarrased 2 spend time with a disabled person like Sam.
Sam was lonely and disheartened, since he didn't hav any body else other than Jason 2 count on. yhings went fronm bad 2 worse. And 1 day Sam died in despair. When Jason was called on his burial, he found a letter waiting 2 him.Dr. Berkeley gave it 2 him with an expressionless face and said"This is 2 u Jason. Sam had asked me 2 give it 2 u when he was gone".

In the letter he had said: " Dear Jason, I hav kept my promise in the end 2 lend u my eyes if anything had happened 2 them. Now there is nothing more that I can ask from God, than the fact, that will see the world through my eyes. U will always be my best friend............Sam".
When he had finished reading Dr. Berkeley said "I had promised Sam 2 keep his sacrifice he made a secret from u. But now I wish I didn't stick it because I don't think it was worthly it"

All that was left 4 Jason while he stood there was tears of regret and memories of Sam 4 the rest of his life.

huhu...best kn citer nie...act kn nie text oral sy..wahaha...tpi seriously larr...best sesgt...ske glerr citer nie...hmmm...pe yg kte ley amik iktibar dri citer nie...no matter what if we make a friend, we should stick by him till the end...life is so meaningless without a friend..so take care for ur friends ok...hehe..ok that's all...hehe byeee

No comments: